maanantai 19. elokuuta 2013

A piece of my mind

Right now little lady is outside playing with her dad. I am sitting on my own couch in my new home, living the first weeks of my new life. Everything is good, things have turned out better than I ever imagined. The only little bumb on the road to home was a water leak on the week we were supposed to move. Well, nothing is better than a few weeks under the same roof with the grandparents ;)

Everything, life, is very smooth and relaxed right now. Days go by in there own slow pace, we enjoy the sun when we can, if its raining we fix the apartment and hang out with friends and family. My time goes with animals (suprise) and a new found love, yoga. I have started horseback-riding again and lovelove love it! Then every Wednesday night we go to do some yoga with Keijo. And rest of time belogs to Niila. I found out that I feel like a wounded woman with out a dog in my daily routines. Everything revolves around him, waking up, getting up, getting dressed, relaxing in the evening and going to sleep. He is a important team member!

Keijo has looked around for some work, and also in that field thing look promising. He has found his place in this corner of the world nicely and enjoys also our new life. And we love spending time together! After the crazy last years in Joensuu, we have found the same balance we always had. He still makes me smile, and more and more every year. It is also wonderful see the relationship between him and the little lady developing deeper and deeper. I am so lucky.

I was thinking of going back to work this Autumn, but I think I will wait until Vilja is 3, which is next winter. I think I will spend this Autumn just by myself, cause I´ve started to enjoy more and more the person closest to me; myself. It is quite cool to be me and live this life, right now!

Leafs are falling and the last days of summer are here! I think I´ve restored enough solarenergy for the coming winter ;)

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti